Policies and Procedures for Aged Care
GGJ specialise in Policies and Procedures for Aged Care. In 1989 we developed our Home and Community Care (HACC) Manual.
Since then we compiled the Home Care Standards, in consultation with the Australian Government, and developed Policies and Procedures to support these Standards.
We now have available Policies and Procedures for the new Aged Care Quality Standards in three formats:
- Home Care
- Residential Aged Care
- Integrated Home and Residential Aged Care.
GGJ Policies and Procedures:
- Support the new Aged Care Quality Standards
- Address governance and clinical requirements
- Highlight gaps in your current aged care policies and procedures
- Are clearly written
- Are accessible to all personnel
- Have Integrated Audit Tools available (with consumer and staff surveys)
Support services are optional and include: an ongoing support subscription service advising of relevant updates, assistance to implement Policies and procedures, reviews to identify gaps and ensure you meet the requirements of the new Standards.
We also provide an NDIS Add-on that covers the gaps in the Aged Care Policies and Procedures to support service providers to meet the requirements of the NDIS Standards with one set of Policies and Procedures.